Michelle Copeland has been practicing Glass Art since 1991.
Her experience includes Stained Glass, Lampworking, Fusion and Slumping, Hand-Painted Glass, and Venetian-style (furnace) glassblowing, and more.
Largely self-taught, Michelle’s unusual approach to glass is exhibited in her art, capturing elegance, energy and playful color in her work. Each piece is individually created by the artist herself – her unique approach to glass adds interest, prestige and value. Line, form, color and movement are key ingredients that combine to articulate Copeland’s distinctive style.
- 11-2013: Stained Glass News, issue #107
- 7-2013: Santa Rosa Press Democrat ‘Towns’ section -online only
- 6-2013: AAE Glass Blog -online only
- 5-2013: Sonoma County Gazette
- Natural Home Magazine, Sunhawk House
- Glass Patterns Quarterly
- Santa Rosa Stained Glass, Ca. - Stained Glass classes
- Thistle Glass, Ca. – Blowing and Stained Glass classes
Copeland’s designs have been shown at trade shows such as High Point, NC. and successfully sold on the International market. Michelle’s work can be found in several private collections throughout the US and abroad.
There is a certain peacefulness I experience while creating glass.
I am sure this positive energy lives within each finished piece.