When Redfin contacted me to contribute to their blog, I was honored to be included amongst some of the glass industry’s leading artists/glassmakers.~ michelle copeland
Don’t miss the recent Redfin article I was featured in: “Brighten Your Space! 12 Mosaic and Stained Glass Ideas to Add Color to Your Home”
Your home is a space where you can decorate as freely and creatively as you wish. Whether that’s designing with pops of color throughout each room or taking a more minimalist approach, your options are endless. But a timeless and unique way to bring color into your home is with mosaics and stained glass.
To help you get started, I, along with other artists shared our advice for decorating your home with mosaics and stained glass art. Check out what we had to say so you can brighten your home today!
Brighten Your Space! 12 Mosaic and Stained Glass Ideas to Add Color to Your Home
Artisan Glass Ideas: Adding Color to Your Home or Office
Choose fused glass drawer pulls and knobs to update and coordinate with fused glass tiles for a unique backsplash.
Enhance your home with stained glass solar tube covers, update existing glass with cabinet door inserts or entry door sidelights, and any sunny window is a perfect place for a free-hanging suncatcher to make a room pop.
You can use fused or stained glass to create an entire theme wall of nature-inspired or whimsical designs in any shape you can imagine.
Here’s more artisan glass we make on request. (Links provided to see what’s available.)
- Stained glass windows for installation
- Fused glass tiles and backsplash panels
- Fused glass drawer pull handles and knobs
- Fused glass dinnerware, plates, bowls, and trays – food safe
- Stained glass Mini Windows, suncatchers and ornaments
- Fused glass candle holders or stained glass candle holders, from votives to hurricane centerpieces
- Fused glass cabochons for mosaics, also used for embedding in cabin chinking
- Stained or fused glass lamps, lanterns, porch lighting
- Fused or stained glass night lights
- Fused glass bird baths
- Fused glass garden art