Custom Stained Glass Lighthouse, Building on Tradition –
Commemorating a traditional family journey with Stained Glass.
- The original photo is blown up into a working photo.
- The cartoon rendering so I can select glass and start cutting out the pattern.
- Glass has been cut and ground, now ready to foil.
- Foil is done, ready to solder.
- Soldered and ready for finishing work.
- The Lighthouse is complete.
We hope you enjoyed seeing the Stained Glass process. Click here to shop for your favorite piece!